A quick blog about how incredibly lucky you have to be to get a VOID with good attributes. It is ridiculous how Freyr placed an 8 Boss cap in obtaining VOID material from bosses. It's even more ridiculous how many of the VOID attributes have no use in PvP. Here's a link to all VOID attributes. This blog is mainly to serve as a hub for finding out the chances of you getting a particular VOID.
Tier 1 Attributes Red = Useless, Green = Useful
- Cheap Shot: Increase damage by 100% on the first shot after not attacking or taking damage for five seconds.
- Dexterous Hands: Increase firerate when switching weapons.
- Dragon Hunter: Greatly increase damage done to Bosses.
- Greedisgood: Increase GOLD BONUS by 30%.
- Magnetoo: The VOID will automatically float towards and pick up the gold around.
- Monster Hunter: Greatly increase damage done to minions.
- Rabbit's Foot: Increase SPD by 1.
- Suspension: Increase the movement speed of the Vehicle by 1.
Tier 2 Attributes
- Cubic Attack: Boosts all damage by 35% after using any skill.
- Energy Armor: Increases the energy shield of the Vehicle by 100%.
- Execute: Deal double damage to enemies with less than 40% HP.
- Farmer: Get more VOID material.
- Fight Lover: Increase all other damage for 50% after you deal a melee damage.
- Flappy Fire: Continuous shooting increases firerate by 5% (Up to 50% maximum). *Note that if you stop firing, the FR bonus will be reset.
- Immunity: You have extra 10% chance to immune any damage you receive.
- Steel Shell: Maximum damage taken from a single shot can only amount to 30% of max HP.
VOID Attribute Chances
6/8 of Tier 1 Attributes are useless. 5/8 of Tier 2 Attributes are useless. So, what does this mean for your chances of getting a good VOID in PvP? Well, this means you're going to have to do quite a bit of grinding to get a perfect VOID.
Useless VOID Chances
Chances of the first attribute being useless: 75%
Chances of the second attribute being useless: 62.5%
Chances of obtaining a VOID with at least ONE useless attribute: 90.6%
Chances of obtaining a VOID with BOTH useless attributes: 46.8%
Useful VOID Chances
Chances of the first attribute being useful: 25%
Chances of the second attribute being useful: 37.5%
Chanes of obtaining a VOID with at least ONE useful attribute: 53.1%
Chances of obtaining a VOID with BOTH useful attributes: 9%
Perfect VOID Chances
Chanes of the first attribute being the one you want: 12.5%
Chances of the second attribute being the one you want: 12.5%
Chances of obtaining a VOID with at least ONE of them being the one you want: 23.4%
Chances of obtaining a VOID with BOTH attributes being the ones you want: 1.5%
So... if you are hoping to get a Dexterous Hands/Steel Shell Twilight and a GreedisGood/Farmer Collapsar, good luck, you are gonna need a lot of it.