Freyr games (Simplified Chinese: 伏睿游戏; pinyin: Fúruì yóuxì) is the studio which developed and published Star Warfare.
The games they have released are as follows:
- Star Warfare: Alien Invasion
- Bounty Hunter: Black Dawn (no longer on iOS AppStore)
- Amazing Runner (no longer on GooglePlay Store)
- Call of Arena (no longer on iOS or GooglePlay stores)
- Lord of Zombies
- Star Warfare 2: Payback
- Star Warfare: Edge (no longer on GooglePlay Store, servers for game offline)
- Magic Summoner (appears to be a forked version of the Japanese game "Last Epic"; no longer on GooglePlay Store, servers for game offline)
Freyr can currently be contacted in the following ways (as referenced at http://www.freyrgames.com/en/aboutus.php):
- email@example.com（Only for fresh graduates）
Other Games by Freyr
Also known as "Project X", this game is a Temple Run-like game with three different environments for you to run past. Run around loops like Sonic, destroy obstacles, and collect coins for upgrades.
Bounty Hunter: Black Dawn
Also known as "Project Y", this is a Borderlands clone for iOS. Once titled "Star Warfare: Black Dawn", this game was pulled and redesigned to make the environment look less like Borderlands (art style aside). This is an adventure FPS with lots of customize items and a PvP arena.
Lord Of Zombies
A game where you play as an resurrected zombie lord who attempts to take over the land. You can kill humans and turn them into minions and progress on.
Call of Arena
This game, call of Arena, resembles the popular game, Clash of Clans, in the way the base is set up. Freyr created a unique blend of game genres to make a game where you train gladiators and attack other players and complete the campaign. It is free in the App Store.